Blu-Ray to DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-Ray to DVD

Any current way to do Blu-Ray to DVD? Any plans to add that capability?

Hi newstuff,

Welcome to DVDFab forum!

Firstly, you should post this to "Feature Request" sub-forum, secondly, "Blu-ray to DVD" is on our todo list with high priority, but sorry no time table.

Best Regards,
    Fengtao
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Well some people have just one Bluray player for one TV but have other TVs with DVD Players and want to be able to watch on them as well. Like myself I have 3 TVs but only have one Bluray Player that I just bought hooked up to just one TV. My other TVs have DVD players and I do not want to buy a Bluray and a DVD of same movie when I could just copy the Bluray to a DVD and watch it on the bedroom TV or the sitting room TV

Comment

I think that this would be a great feature as well. I only want to purchase Blu Ray from now on but still need to be able to create a DVD from it. We would like to be able to watch them in our mini-van when we go on long trips. Especially with the 3 kids we have.

-Steve

Comment

I have recently been trying out version 8011beta and it is working very well. On the Bluray to DVD program, I have burned to double layer DVD's in 1080i and single layer DVDs in 720p. The resulting DVD's will only play on my Bluray player with almost original quality but will not play on my other computers or my DVD player. Am I doing something wrong or is this still under development?
          Thanks for a great program.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince of Persia View Post
            I have recently been trying out version 8011beta and it is working very well. On the Bluray to DVD program, I have burned to double layer DVD's in 1080i and single layer DVDs in 720p. The resulting DVD's will only play on my Bluray player with almost original quality but will not play on my other computers or my DVD player. Am I doing something wrong or is this still under development?
            Thanks for a great program.
            that is a way to burn a Blu-ray format to the cheaper DVD media that can only be played in a Blu-ray player. The Blu-ray to DVD compliant format is still in development and no time frame available for when it will be released

Comment

Blu-Ray to DVD

I'm glad to hear that the Blu-Ray to DVD is on the to-do list with a high priority!!

Thanks,
              geh

Comment

I would also like to see BD to DVD.

My car only has DVD player, and I have to convert all the kids movies to DVD.

P.

Comment

This is now available, please try the new feature in v8.0.3.5 Beta version.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                  X