This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Save the queue

Oft, i make a long queue, but then sometime later have to use the computer to something else, pausing dvdfab and thus not finishing queue.
    Would be nice with a option to save queue, either a option in settings or a popup/option at cancel.

I can see that it would be handy. It has happened to me once or twice and I'm sure others.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I agree. I think this would be a great addition and I do not think too difficult to implement.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I'm joining crowd here.... If it matters.
        sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

never used the queue but this sounds like a good option to add to DVDFab that I would like if I ever did need to use it

Comment

It would be nice if it auto-saved as you built/run the queue. Sometimes DVDFab will crash on one of the titles I'm trying to add and I have to start over again with the list.

Comment

Thread hijack moved here.

Comment

Working...
              X