This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) DVDFab needs a sound normaliser for generic options

I would love to see a sound normaliser built in to this program?

Sound Normalizer is a name of a third-party program - freeware. How you possible see it happened...
    It's like you would say: "I would love to see a Adobe Premier built in to this program?"
    Do you see how it sounds???
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

I don't quite get your reply pal. You are very confusing! I said "a sound normaliser" a being the operative word,and not some commercially sold software which is 2.85 version by the way which you confuse the post with.

There are (free!)open source tools as such(sound normalising tools) which could be incorporated into DVDFab no problem. Please read the post carefully. thankyou

Comment

Marshy is right IP.

Sound normalisation is a process that is also quite commonly used in MP3 encoding.

I know that you would never use it with your beloved MKV's and neither do I as I always use audiocopy but for users that require MP3 audio, it is a good suggestion.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

My God someone who actually agrees with me! I was begining to think all this Forum here was about just going for the jugular when anyone poses a simple question. THANKYOU!!!!!!

Then again you are only 2 replies(the other respondee was deleted) out of many other members, early days blue!

Cheers!

Comment

I think what you are asking for is dynamic range control. ?
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Gregi,
              Thanks for reminding me what sound normalization is. The only thing is - ripping, transcoding, etc. are not possible without audio normalization and use of filters. So, if request would of been something like " please update audio filters " or similar nature, I would of respond accordingly. But when somebody asked for build in something that already there, I'm taking it literally, like it would of been request to build ImgBurn into DVDFab.

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
              Marshy is right IP.

Sound normalisation is a process that is also quite commonly used in MP3 encoding.

I know that you would never use it with your beloved MKV's and neither do I as I always use audiocopy but for users that require MP3 audio, it is a good suggestion.
              sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
              For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
              For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

IPopov5 wrote. But when somebody asked for build in something that already there...

As far as we are aware it is NOT there, hence the question.

Signals logically writes: ..dynamic range control? Yes that is a good idea and better description!

Comment

Working...
                X