Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) Allow different sources?

Would future builds of DVDFab allow different sources eg avi, so you could re-encode a 4.3 asppect to 16.9?

You may want to elaborate on this. The File to Mobile module would allow you to use a AVI as a source but I'm not sure DVDFab is able to change the aspect ratio.

Comment

Originally posted by Complication View Post
      but I'm not sure DVDFab is able to change the aspect ratio.
      There is a "customized size" option, but not an aspect ratio
      sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

You can actually do this by selecting manual crop and unchecking the box that says "Keep aspect ratio". The aspect ratio of the output is updated in realtime (in the textbox below) as you move the crop markers around the image. You can also correct improperly encoded files in File to Mobile (stretched or squashed looking) by changing the Source aspect ratio setting to Customize. These image adjustments are on the crop and resize tabs of Video effect settings. Very flexible, try them.

@srtofdeath
        Your post has been moved to its own thread.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X