This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) PathPlayer Default for Remove Annoying PGCs

I cannot remember the last time I did not check the "Remove annoying PGCs (like FBI warnings)".

Would it be possible to add a default to the Common Settings > PathPlayer > PathPlayer options group that would allow this option to be pre-selected?

I use it often too, but the availability of the option is conditional on other settings. Might cause unpredictable behaviour. Team Beijing could probably figure out a way to do it though.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I believe that if you turn on the "remember UI settings" in... uh... settings then the next time you check the box to remove PGCs it will be remembered.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        I use it often too, but the availability of the option is conditional on other settings. Might cause unpredictable behaviour. Team Beijing could probably figure out a way to do it though.
        Didn't see you there. I must be typing too slow. I think he is talking about having to click it each time.
        Last edited by Complication; 05-07-2010, 02:33 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Thank you for the speedy responses.

Might cause unpredictable behaviour
          Not sure how providing the ability to specify a default value would cause unpredictable results.

remember UI settings
          D'oh! I never noticed the "Memorize user interface options" on the General settings tab. I have now enabled that option and will let you know if it works.

Thank you again.

Comment

Re-read my post.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

DVDFAB PathPlayer Default for Remove Annoying PGCs **SOLVED**

The "Memorize user interface options" works like a charm. DVDFab now remembers my previous choice for "Remove annoying PGCs" and (of course) other choices I commonly have to select. Thank you very much for pointing this out.

signals,
              Re-read my post
              I am not sure what you are getting at. There are many options that can be configured that are only enabled based on some other setting or criteria. I do not see how providing a soft-coded (user specified) default for a control would cause "unpredictable behaviour". Of course my view may be tainted by my 30+ years of software development.

Regardless, as mentioned, the solution provided by Complication works perfectly. In fact, now that I was reminded about the option, I think I had previously used that option a few years ago before updating my system (and therefore re-install ... and obviously did not re-select this option).

Again, thank you both,
              Brian

Comment

Working...
              X