X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) DVDFab display size

Hi,
    I have been using DVDFab for several years. Up until v7.x the program displayed fine at 1024x768 on a 4:3 monitor (this is the largest readable display setting I have). Since v7.x the program is larger than the screen display and the resize (top left button) will not allow me to shrink it. Can you please make the resize work so I can make the size of the program fit the screen.

Cheers

Helter_Skelter

No problem here on 1024x768 on my old 19" CRT.
    人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
    Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

Hi Blazkowicz,
      My 19" CRT (4:3) monitor is set to 120 dpi as I have sight problems. On this setting the 1024x768 graphics display it is not possible to resize the program's display vertically or horizontally. I tried setting the display to 96 dpi and the resize works fine, but is too small. Any suggestions?
      Thanks for your post

Helter_Skelter

Comment

OK, that explains your issue. Should be fixed soon.
        人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
        Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

Same with my 800 x 600 laptop display.

+1 for this revision but it has been asked for on many occasions.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

The minimum size of the DVDFab GUI seems to be about 825x600. It was redone in v7 to allow resizing by dragging the right side, the bottom, or the lower right corner, but the minimum size may have been increased to allow for the increased data presented in some of the copy modes.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

The "EDIT" screen is the problem one, not the main screen.
              "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Resize Program Display

Hi Blazkowicz,

having identified the display problem I have, it would be great if someone could come up with a fix,
                Thanks a lot

Helter_Skelter

Comment

Working...
                X