• Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) Add "Refresh" button next to source field

Add "Refresh" button next to source field
    人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
    Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Blaz
    Do you mean like a re-scan button if you change Sources?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I think so and I think it is because Fab seems to lose it's way with refreshing sources now. Other posts seem to indicate this.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Exactly signals.
        人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
        Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

I thought so. I have noticed this too--although it was not a problem in the past. Put me down for either add the button or revert back to the old initialization routine. I will begin a grassroots campaign with some people I know in Beijing.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Put me down for wanting the refresh button as well since you are not able to cancel the disc scan and then start the scan again without restarting DVDFab

Comment

Wouldn't it be more simple to have an option to manually specify the source drive?

Auto-detect is cool and all but I've always liked to see a command line option that lets me specify the source, destination folder, and start-up mode. I go between 3 different drives ripping to the hard drive and DVD to Mobile ripping to the NAS all the time.

Comment

I agree, what I wish to do is refresh or rescan the DVD, not necessarly change the source drive itself. Changing drive source is not my issue but program from time to time will not 'see' a change of DVD and I have to close and restart program for it to "see" the change of DVD.

thanks for a great product

Comment

Working...
                X