Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+1

i also would love to get the subs into the MKV

currently when i want to watch 3d SBS movies made by DVDFab 3D Ripper i must "burn" the subs into the movie
    when i create them as .idx/.sub then my PDVD10/11 and TMT5 aren't able to display them

really disappointing for such a great product which also makes it more useless for me because i really need the different subs

Comment

Originally posted by 1st!_Blood% View Post
      Understanding is everything, my friends. We are hard working on many new features.
      I believe many of the features comes form your and this forum.
      Your advices are very valuable and like gold. Please go on and Ignore the flaw.
      Also you can mail me(fisker@dvdfab.com) or Fengtao.
      What! Disturb you with frivolous email request?
      Figure your time would be more better spent coding than soothing us impatient consumers

Now that I'm a "New" ALL-In-One DVDFab lifer, I put my monies where my mouth is.
      Try and get 1/2 the options from the competition and the value of DVDFab really shines.
      Add in fast pre-sales anwsers that are NOT canned (thanks Anny) and DVDFab has a new customer for life!
      Isn't all software a work in progress?

Oh, $20 USD bet (0 to 1 odds) that a beta can "mux the subtitle tracks into the (MKV) container" will be released BEFORE 2012.
      Call it a gratuity for hard work. PM me, and I'll put my monies where my mouth is and walk the talk
      enjoy
      Last edited by Guest; 11-26-2011, 04:57 PM. Reason: edit text

Comment

Sub issue

Still waiting for multiple subs AND chapters in MKV files

News ?

Thanks to help us, tell if it's still "todo" ?
        Last edited by pivert; 12-22-2011, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X