This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) Helpful Link

I would like to suggest a prominent link at the end of a thread after I have read the entire thread. The Link would say something like "Return to Top of Thread". That way I would not have to scroll to top of thread so I can move on to another thread.

I am a very lazy dude and this would keep my laziness in check. Thanks for listening...

The VBulletin forum software used here does not support navigation within in a thread that way. Sorry.

You can try changing your display mode to "Threaded View". This is located in the "Display Modes" dropdown at the upper right above all the posts when viewing the posts in a thread. Not sure if this is exactly what you are hoping for.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

actually what you are looking for is already available. Just scroll to bottom of page and look at the bottom right corner as it should have Top in the corner. Click Top and it will bring you to the top of the page. Not sure if it available to members but the forum staff have that option
      Last edited by AGJ; 07-18-2010, 05:13 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

The Home button is also useful.

Comment

Originally posted by Gummigutta View Post
          Home Button what that? If you mean to go to the forum home page then just click the DVDFab forum logo at top left of webpage and that takes you to home page

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
            Home Button what that? If you mean to go to the forum home page then just click the DVDFab forum logo at top left of webpage and that takes you to home page
            Might be additional function on some computers.
            Attached Files

Comment

Home button

the key on your keyboard next to insert normaly takes you to the top of the page you are viewing.

Comment

Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks?

Comment

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post
                  Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks?
                  So tomorrow you will learn about the End button?

Comment

So tomorrow you will learn about the End button?
                    I could not wait so I hit it today... I hate to admit that in that cluster of 6 buttons the only one I had ever used is the Delete.

Comment

ok now I seen and used the home button works pretty good.

Comment

helpful link

THANKS, Gummigutta, home and end! very, very, nice!

Comment

Working...
                        X