This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper DVD and blu-ray to Mobile Android Preset

Given the market popularity of Android phones I'm surprised there still isn't a top level Android preset for the DVD and Blu-ray to Mobile sections. I realize that there are several other presets that can be used to create your own preset for Android (mp4, cell phone and even iphone) but the same can be said about the iphone, ipad and apple tv, as well as the video game consoles. Given the number of different Android devices it would be nice to see a top level preset with a list of devices under it. Just a suggestion.

You must be joking!!! Market popularity???

The iPhone is outselling everything else by at least a 10:1 factor.

Android??? remember Bishop in Aliens? He got his head chopped off!
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Eh, I just want to let you know that if you want to watch a movie on android or droid x phone the best i have use so far is convert my movie through blackbery storm as mp4. it's work just fined, anyhow it's only a suggestion only, I have convert most of my own dvd to it blackbery storm and i put it on my external HD. I have clean out most of my DvD disk. I hope this is help you a little bit for your android or droid x.

Comment

I just received my Droid X yesterday and I am working on profiles. I must say the X seems to be a beautiful screen gone to waste at least for video playback. Anything that fills the screen is either jerky or blocky. It will play BD to Mobile MP4s that look pretty good, but not great. I will post anything that I can get to work well in the New Profiles thread.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
          You must be joking!!! Market popularity???

The iPhone is outselling everything else by at least a 10:1 factor.

Android??? remember Bishop in Aliens? He got his head chopped off!
          Well according to http://www.gartner.com it passed up the iPhone in world wide market share. I don't know but, that I think that means its popular.

Comment

Working...
          X