Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) ATI Stream Support

Hi,

I saw that with the new beta you guys use the power of nVidia graphic cards which is really great.

But as an ATI owner, I would like to see support for ATI Stream too.

Thanks.

Well first get ATI to sort out their drivers and DXVA support & development kits which are less than ordinary.

Good Luck !!!
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

They pay more and more attention to Stream SDK. AFter 2.0 they speed up the process and provide very good support.

They just updated the SDK to 2.2 and 10.7 comes with openCL 1.1

ati-stream-sdk-v2.2-vista-win7-32.exe (70.3MB) 08/12/2010 32-bit ATI Stream SDK built for 32-bit Microsoft® Windows Vista® and Microsoft® Windows® 7

ati-stream-sdk-v2.2-vista-win7-64.exe (115MB) 08/12/2010 64-bit ATI Stream SDK built for 64-bit Microsoft® Windows Vista® and Microsoft® Windows® 7

Comment

ATI Stream is the environmental choice

I just ordered the ASUS Radeon 5870V2. I know the GeForce 480 GTX is a bit faster, but it is noisier and a lot more power consuming (30 %+), so I think ATI Stream support would also be benefitial from an environmental pov.

Comment

The new beta version (8086) has ATI stream support. Please see the release notes and try it.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X