This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audio Adjustments for DVD Copies

The DVD-to-Mobile option allows you to increase (or if you want to, decrease) the volume of your mobile copy as compared to the original source DVD.

I would love to see an option in DVDFAB when creating an .iso image, or just making a copy of the original DVD, where you can similarly adjust the audio.

I make the one copy of DVDs I buy and watch the copy while working out. Exercise equipment can be noisy, so if there was a way to have copies (or .iso images) that have higher volumes than the original, that would be a wonderful plus!

I don't think this will ever happen as it really is not a DVD to DVD copy function.

You can adjust volume on some DVD to Mobile functions so why not get yourself a modile device for when you are exercising?
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

'cause I want to watch it on a 19 inch screen and not a device I need to hold?

I guess I'm wondering why it can be an option for the mobile output (ex - ipod compatible) but not an .iso image it creates?

Why don't you think it will ever happen?

Comment

It can be an option for DVD to Mobile because the audio (and video) are re-encoded in this mode, they are not in DVD to DVD. In the VOB Passthrough mode in DVD to Mobile, or any of the audiocopy profiles, the audio level can't be adjusted.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Well that makes sense but not exactly what I wanted to hear!

Thanks....

Comment

Originally posted by dallacuse View Post

Well that makes sense but not exactly what I wanted to hear!

Thanks....
            Don't shoot the messenger. The fact that DVD to DVD does not re-encode everything is one reason it runs faster than many similar products.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

No shots intended -- sorry if it seemed that way.

I guess the workaround would be to re-encode it.... Probably would have to do it twice -- 1st re-encode it to a format where audio can be adjusted and then back to dvd compatible format? Could be cumbersome but this program is so fast compared to others, I wouldn't necessarily mind. ;
              Last edited by dallacuse; 10-22-2009, 03:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X