Set Encode In/Out by frame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Set Encode In/Out by frame

I have seen other products use this method where instead of just choosing the encode In/Out by chapter only. Sometimes the credits start is not on a separate chapter but in the middle of one. Or even multiple In/Out for episodic discs to create one MP4/MKV instead of several. (For example, on an anime disc there can be up to 7 episodes per disc. Using this method you could cut out all in-between opening/ending credits to create one "movie" file instead of many files.)

I can give examples of products that can do this. Just ask and I will PM them.

I don't know about everyone else but for archival, I remove the credits to save a tiny bit of space. When you're compressing down the 500+ DVDs you have in your collection, every bit/byte of space counts. Plus, I rarely look at the credits anyhow...

Try using the DVD Copy Customize to create the file you want with out the credits and then use the DVD Ripper to convert to the format you want with out those credits. This should work until they decide to add a customize option to the Ripper module

Comment

@AGJ -- Thank you for the response. I have tried this before and have been partially unsatisfied with the result.

Comment

This feature has been requested many times and is hopefully on the "to-do" list, but there is no time estimate available.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X