X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-Ray to HD-DVD on the Future?

Jalexis_Hercav
    Hello FengTao, i want to thank you, cause your software rocks, but i want to ask you something, i see a few seconds ago that you make a great improvement, making possible make a kind of clone from Blu-Ray to DVD, do you think that in the near future can make something like this but from Blu-Ray to HD-DVD, i know that the HD-DVD is dead, but i think that still there are so many Owners that will thank you if you Still support Us in HD-DVD, and I Imagine that maybe its more easy that kind of clone than on DVD, I really hope you can support us in time .. really thank you...

I don't think dvdfab is going to support hddvd .But you can do it the hard way.You can convert hddvd to MKV and mkv to bluray form.Forum rules doesn't allow to talk about other programs but you can find out the way.

Comment

I have an hd-dvd player

as i say i have an HD-DVD player and i think still there are some users like me that want some extra for our investment thats why if could be posible that to convert blu ray to hd-dvd format at lest to burn on dvd9 will be great i will buy the original blus but i will make my own back up to hd-dvd i have fun

i dont know if you understandme...

i feel that toshiba so easy abandon the hd-dvd, even ther is no way to read hd-stream on the hd-dvd player

Comment

You can do the opposite then.Bluray to MKV,and MKV to hddvd form,(evo files).This is more difficult to do.

Comment

The problem is: how do you burn HD-DVD disc?
          DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
          http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
            The problem is: how do you burn HD-DVD disc?
            And where can you buy the blanks?
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Jalexis_Hercav wants to comress bluray to a dvd size and be playable from an hddvd.

Comment

Yes dvd9

yes the idea is to cmpress the enough to use dvd 9, dual layer standard dvd´s to play on toshibas equipments i made some of them and work but are so simple no extras no more than 1 track of audio no subs, no menus

but is posible i have some examples if you need of the root struckture if you need feng tao

Comment

i make avatar on HD-DVD

and as i tells you works fine, but cause of the limitations, there is no menus, no extras not at all, and no subs and only support 1 audio track, and cause of my family i made with Spanish audio track.. but if you need the structure of the disc i can send you, the size is around 8 gigas and is playable.. just tell me what do you need and where can i send you.. Feng Tao
                  thank you

Comment

I suggest to wait and buy a BDXL player.The bluray xl is an optical disc 128GB for the writable and 100GB for the rewritable.It will have also 3D support.
                    Also this thred is completelly irrelevant.The fact is that hddvd is not supportable.

Comment

This is the idea

THIS IS WHAT IAM TALKING ABOUT

(link removed, violates forum policies on commercial links and copyright law observance)

Comment

This is pointless. The format is obsolete. The website is selling unauthorized copies, so the link has been removed, please do not post it again. You can compress Blu-rays to DVD discs with DVDFab but Fab does not support HD-DVD type output and is not likely to in the future. It is history.
                        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Any Chance?

There are any chance to enable this option on the future, to make a converion of Bluray to Hd-DVD, or at least to convert CBHD to HD-DVD??

Comment

Read signals' post again. Do not ask the question any more.

Comment

Working...
                            X