Where has shawn yeung gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where has shawn yeung gone?

OK if some of you dont know Shawnyeung was part of dvdfab marketing (I believe). I use to talk to him on facebook all the time but he seems to have disappeared off of there and he hasnt posted anything on here for awhile. Now I hope he didnt get fired or anything cause he was a great person, and knowledgable. He listened to what ideas I had ,and him and I came up with the idea that dvdfab should have thsirts made. After that happened he disappeared. So fengtao or anyone working for dvdfab can you please let me know what happened to him?
    Lancool K-56 case.
    OCZ 700watt PSU.
    MSI 990FXA-GD65V2 AM3+.
    AMD 8 core FX-8120 3.1ghz.
    ZALMAN CNPS9900MAX cooler.
    16gb G.skill 1600mhz memory.
    OCZ Agility 120gb SSD.
    WD 2TB.
    EVGA GTX Geforce 550Ti.
    LGWH12LS38 BD-RE

I was told he left the company several months ago. I talked with him fairly often too. He seemed like a good guy.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Signals thanks for the info and its sort of a shocker he left he seemed to like working for dvdfab.
      Lancool K-56 case.
      OCZ 700watt PSU.
      MSI 990FXA-GD65V2 AM3+.
      AMD 8 core FX-8120 3.1ghz.
      ZALMAN CNPS9900MAX cooler.
      16gb G.skill 1600mhz memory.
      OCZ Agility 120gb SSD.
      WD 2TB.
      EVGA GTX Geforce 550Ti.
      LGWH12LS38 BD-RE

Comment

Working...