Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Software Installation Problem

Hi,

I have just upgraded my computer to a 64bit. I try to install DVDFAB8 and the setup installs the 32bit version. I have tried re-downloading the package but the same thing happens. Does anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong?

System is:

ASUS Rampage III Formula, Intel core i7-960, ASUS GTI560 Ti video card and 16G RAM & Windows 7 Ultimate.

Cheers,

Wal
    Last edited by wally3178; 03-07-2011, 08:13 AM. Reason: Forgot to include OS info

DVDFab is a 32bit installation but works on 64bit computers so do not worry about that. I use 64bit computer with DVDFab and do not have any issues or problems

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
      DVDFab is a 32bit installation but works on 64bit computers so do not worry about that. I use 64bit computer with DVDFab and do not have any issues or problems
      Thanks for that AGJ, then it's not a version problem. When ever I try to start the program, I get the activity symbol for about 10 seconds then nothing; I checked the task manager and confirmed that the program wasn't running.

Cheers & thanks,

Wal

Comment

You must run the installer using "Run As Administrator" from the context menu (right click on the installer exe file, select Run As or Run As Administrator from the list).
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          You must run the installer using "Run As Administrator" from the context menu (right click on the installer exe file, select Run As or Run As Administrator from the list).
          Signals, thank you, that worked.

Cheers,

Wal

Comment

Working...
          X