movie catalog program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

movie catalog program

Just wanted to let everyone know that there is a great program to catalog your movies on. I have been searching for awhile and have finally found one that i like. It is called (All of my Movies) here is the link if you are interested in a catalog www.bolidesoft.com/allmymovies.html

Hi 0brian
    Here is another one and "free" http://www.mymovies.dk/home.aspx.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Thank you i will check it out.

Comment

Warning: neither one of these programs are really "free" and one of them mines data. The owners of this forum take no responsibility for your use of these products.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          Warning: neither one of these programs are really "free" and one of them mines data. The owners of this forum take no responsibility for your use of these products.
          Sorry I did not know that
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

What does mine data mean?

Comment

How about a spreadsheet

Try keeping it simple; use either Open Office spreadsheet or MS Excel. It has been working out great for a few people I know for many years now. If you want the program/catalog with advanced/more sophisticated querying abilities then use MS Access or MySQL, or some other database. But for a home user, I'd stick to the basics(spreadsheet).

Good luck to you.

Comment

For those that are interested, have a look at this thread.

Last edited by Complication; 04-04-2011, 01:25 PM. Reason: fixed link
                "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Comment

I use Personal video database. It allows you to search for your movie in a variety of ways if you have a large archive. You can automatically download all the info from IMDB to fill in the information about the movie. It also allows you to download cover art for the movie. It keeps track of movies that you have loaned out too. I have been using this program for about a year and I have not one complaint. From what I understand the person that developed it couldn't find a good archiver so he made his own then shared it with others. I have tried others and to me this is the best one. Here is the link for the main page http://www.videodb.info/forum_en/
                    Last edited by webbdav; 04-30-2011, 05:04 PM. Reason: mispelling

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ
                      means you are being watched

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_mining
                      Thanks Now I learnt a New internet term .

Comment

Working...
                      X