Why cant I post Why cant I access my User CP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anything Else Why cant I post Why cant I access my User CP

Why cant I post Why cant I access my User CP? Can someone explain? Does not seem correct.
    Last edited by Complication; 08-03-2011, 12:19 AM. Reason: correction

You can post, obviously. You are a "New Member" and as such all your posts are reviewed by the forum staff before they appear, which can produce a slight delay. You are temporarily denied access to the user cp because spammers use some of these functions to spread their garbage where it is not wanted. When we get to know you a little better, these restrictions will be lifted. You can use the forum Contact Us link if you think there is a problem with something in the forum.
    Originally posted by stevendvd View Post
    Why cant I post Why cant I access my User CP? Can someone explain? Does not seem correct.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks for the information. Im not a spammer but I can understand that problem. Should be ok.
      Steve

Comment

Working...
      X