This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for Version 8.0.8.5

I kept version 8.0.8.5 loaded on computer. Good thing I did, as 8.1.1.2 could not do Arthur. No errors on reading or copying. On playback had microtiling in chapter 6. Re did it using 8.0.8.5 and all was fine.
    Since the QT versions have been coming out I have had some type of problems with them. They may come out one of these days with a workable one. Be fore the QT's all was working good or had a easy fix.

you don't by chance have the .exe installer for 8085 do ya? I'm having the same trouble, just reformatted my system, and 8112 qt gives me an error every time i try to do anything :P

Comment

Fengtao doesn't archive older, "unsupported" versions for downloads, but many users find what they need here:

Old Apps
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

The installer for v8.0.8.5 (the last non-Qt release) is still available on the DVDFab website. Just click the download link in the black banner at the top of any forum page, then scroll down on the page that opens below the first blue box.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X