Cannot edit USER CP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anything Else Cannot edit USER CP

For some reason I cannot edit my user properties. I click on User CP and select "edit your details" and I get the following message
    "kidagirl.2@gmail.com, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    "

thanks for the help

Hi kidagirl.2@gmail.com
    Being a new member you are limited as to what you can do until you become established in this forum and not a spammer.
    Hope you understand
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

If you are trying to change your username, you need to send me a PM. Otherwise, your user account will, in time, be automatically upgraded to "Registered User" at which time you will have full access to the user cp and fewer restrictions on the use of the PM system. We really hate spammers here and go to extraordinary lengths to keep this forum site spam-free.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Understand.... thanks

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
          Hi kidagirl.2@gmail.com
          Being a new member you are limited as to what you can do until you become established in this forum and not a spammer.
          Hope you understand
          CBR929
          Have been member since Jan 2011 how long does it take? or does it go by my first post date which was today?

Comment

Originally posted by kidagirl.2@gmail.com View Post
            Have been member since Jan 2011 how long does it take? or does it go by my first post date which was today?
            Hi kidagirl.2@gmail.com
            I think it will go by your first post, but not 100% sure.
            We also have to approve new members posts, so if you do not see your post after you post it one of us mods will read through it and make sure it is acceptable before it will show on the forum.
            Hope you understand
            CBR929
            Last edited by CBR929; 09-03-2011, 08:11 PM.
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

If the spammers found out how we evaluate the promotion from New Member, they would be among us.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
              X