This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most stable version of DVDFab for you?

Can everyone post which version of DVDFab has been the most stable?

For me it has been 8073...
    Board: Supermicro X9DAi
    CPU: Intel Xeon 2.6 GHz (x2)
    Memory: 64 GB of Samsung DDR3 EEC Reg
    HD: (x2) Plextor M5Pro 512GB
    Video: PNY GTX 780
    Optical: Pioneer Blu-ray BDR-S09
    Sound: Creative ZxR
    PowerSupply: Supermicro 1280 Watt
    Case: Supermicro 745BTQ-R1K28B-SQ Tower

I have 8112QT and 8073 loaded. Hardly any problems with either because all I do is movie only (blu ray) and I split the movie if I can't get it below 23gb. Two things that I try to get below this number are remove HD audio and don't copy ending credits. If this doesn't work I put them back and split. I'm already seeing prices on 50gb blanks coming down. Verbatum 6x 50gb blu ray have gone from 9.xx to 7.xx in pack of ten. Still too pricey for me. I don't care about getting menus and special features, I have the original for that. When 50gb get affordable, I probably will still do movie only (if over 23gb) because I like to just pop it in and go right to the movie.

Comment

I think this thread is pointless. The most stable version will depend on the content being copied, the copy mode, the user OS, user driver versions etc. In short it may be different for everyone. You can start a thread like this in General Chat if you want to, but not here in this support forum.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X