Grrrr!!!!! :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grrrr!!!!! :(

I got a different copy of a disc I was trying to backup. But still got the same "Error reading disc" issue!!

irritates me cause I probably won't be able to have the full collection now!!

@jrogers1965
    please remind me what is happening
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

It takes a while to analyze disc & then I get the "Retry, Abort, Ignore" error. Happened a few discs ago, but I got another copy & that worked. So I did the same thing this time, but the second disc wouldn't work either.

Comment

jrogers
        There are forums for each DVDFab function so that we do not have to ask you so many questions, like is this a Blu-ray, a DVD? And what you are trying to do with it. Post the log files that relate to the problem you are having.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X