8.1.2.6qt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Software 8.1.2.6qt

Thought I would try the new 8126QT. I did 10,000BC blu-ray, but I forgot that my blu-ray trail version was only 6 days long! Still got it burn to HDD in 18min's, with HD Decreptry. Didn't OC anything! Just started blu-ray and wonder if this was some good times to HDD. I tryed Transformers D1 from HDD and compressed to 25GB in 1hour, 20min's. I haven't tryed any other settings, but coreAVC, Cuda, Cuda&software! I really don't understand the DVXI or whatever it is! Could anyone give any pointers that would be faster or better? I use ImgBurn as a stand alone burner! Any thoughts would be appreciated. "THANK YOU"

8855A
    Those are good times. For best quality when compressing, use software decode and software+CUDA encode. It will be a little slower if you have a really good video card, but the testers in Beijing report that the quality is better with these settings (best quality with all Software).
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

8126qt

Thanks SIGNALS, I will diffently give it a try! Nvidia GeForce GTX460-1GB EVGA Superclocked-core 763MHZ(ddr5)
      Last edited by 8855A; 10-13-2011, 03:39 AM. Reason: video card

Comment

That's a nice card, you should try one also with the decode set to CUDA instead of software.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

8126qt

Had to try it. I put software for Decode and software & Cuda for Encode.
          I did 30 days of night, blu-ray. 50GB to HHD, it took 29min's, I always do Maine Movie only. Thanks for the advise! I know now I need to play around with all the settings and find the best combinations!, best results.
          What is the BDMV and the miniiso files for? Really want to thank you for your expertise!

Comment

The BDMV folder is all the content from your Blu-ray disc. The miniso file lets you mount the folder using DVDFab Virtual Drive (free) so that you can play it back on your PC using a software player like PowerDVD or Total Media Theater.

Comment

8126qt

Thank you SIGNALS

Comment

Working...
              X