Layer break?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Layer break?

I was trying to do Capt America using Full Movie & DVD9 settings. Everything was going great, but when it switched over to IMGBURN, I got a pop-up window about 'Layer Break' settings.

I wasn't sure what to select, so I canceled the whole process and redid it under Main Movie on DVD5.

What's 'Layer Break' & what would the proper setting be?

thanks!!

I always choose the best possible "quality" break position(out of the several choices it gives me). The choices are color coded and listed at the bottom of the selection screen(i.e. a grey star is average, a yellow start is good, an orange star is better, a green star is best - or something like that). if they are all "average"(as they often are) I just choose the 1st one.

I've NEVER had a problem ever with the layer break on any dual layer copy I've made.

Comment

In DVDFab Common Settings, under Protection->DVD, UNcheck the bottom box that says "Remove Layer Break". Leave this unchecked for all Full Disc backups to DVD-9. ImgBurn will be much happier, more pretty color stars.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X