This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDfab Video Player

Has anyone received their DVDfab Video Player that was part of the holiday promotion? Supposedly mine was shipped on December 6, but I still haven't seen it and they're telling me to wait a month for delivery. That seems a little excessive and ridiculous to me. Since I ordered my package in November I obviously assume it would be here for Christmas, but apparently I was wrong. If you have received it please let me know what you think about it. If you're still waiting like me please let me know that too. Thanks and Happy Holidays!

A month for delivery from China is not unexpected.

Bits & pieces that I order from eBay from China usually take around that time here in Oz.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
      A month for delivery from China is not unexpected.

Bits & pieces that I order from eBay from China usually take around that time here in Oz.
      I guess you're right. I just didn't realize it was coming from China. Thanks

Comment

Things from Beijing that have been shipped to me take about 2.5 weeks to the east coast of the US, about the same to western europe I have been told.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I got it yesterday! took almost a month

Comment

Thanks for the info. So what do you think about it? Is it pretty cool or cheesy?

Comment

Originally posted by jblaze View Post
              I got it yesterday! took almost a month
              Where are you located (state/province if in US/Canada, or country if elsewhere)?
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Mine arrived today

There is nothing cheesy about these players. Bright, sharp screen, good controls. There is even a strip chart display of battery voltage and current for precision power management. Seems to play about 4 hours on a charge. Plays all my iPhone4 rips perfectly. I never saw it mentioned, but it also has a voice recorder mode and an FM tuner. Plenty of audio from the internal speaker. The display is really astoundingly good.

The user manual is not clear about this, but it uses the earphone cable as the FM antenna, so the tuner works much better with earbuds plugged in. If you want to listen on the internal speaker, you can plug the aux video output cable into the earphone jack to get the antenna effect without muting the speaker.

Comment

Great! Thanks for the info! I'm glad some people get them in time for Christmas.

Comment

can't wait to get mine. Ordered in November as well.

anyone received it in US West coast? California?

Comment

I think this is absolutely ridiculous! It's supposedly been 5 weeks since they shipped my player. If I don't receive it this week I'm filing a complaint with the BBB. It was clearly misleading advertising to have this player shown wrapped in a bow saying it would ship the first of December when it's not going to arrive for 6 weeks or more. I've already warned two friends from buying this product because of this situation. Contacting DVDfab has done absolutely no good. The tracking info they sent me shows no shipping info at all.

Comment

I got mine today, I had to keep hounding support until they gave me a tracking number, finally I could follow its path.

While the screen looks great I am really disappointed that it is not a touch screen. You have to use tiny buttons located on the top and sides to navigate. This device really needs a touch screen.

Comment

Cool...well thanks for the info. My tracking info doesn't show any info at all. I just wish they would have made it clear it would take 6 weeks instead of jerking us around. They should spend their time improving their software rather than offering hardware from China.

Comment

I have also got mine today, playing with now.

@ llmackie
                            This will be enough of your rant, consider this your warning.
                            I suggest you contact sunny@dvdfab.com concerning this.
                            CBR929
                            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Trust me I have and she's been useless. Sent me a tracking number that shows nothing. You've already lost two orders...Congrats.

Comment

Working...
                              X