DVDFab A/V Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hardware DVDFab A/V Player

This Player does accept the one 32GB Micro SDHC card I tried.
    Only have a 32GB Patriot Class 10 brand, abet write speed is capped at 2.5 MB/sec.
    Same cap with the Class 2 16GB Sandisk.
    With a generic card reader, the class 10 will write @ 15.4 on a USB3 port under limitations of the USB2 reader.
    Highly recomend a card reader for all transfers.
    Good news is that the spring for the micro slot on the player can eject the little bugger a good 5 feet if the wind is at your back

So far I can't delete files from the player, anyone found a way yet?
    No biggie, PC will make do.

This player will play .vob files, very cool. The 5.1 will convert to stereo just fine.
    It will not play ifo files, but it will pull the subs while playing the 1GB chunks of the vob parts, not bad.

Plays mkv files with embedded subtiles, can't make the player turn them of yet, will not disable on the options AFAIKT. Same with VOB.

The player will play the files thru the USB cable to a PC, very handy there!

The speed issue I think is the USB interface of the player. I see the same effect even with Class 10 cards, which read and write normally (much faster) when used with a bus-connected card reader on a laptop. Thanks for the update on the 32GB.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X