Android Tablets or phones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Android Tablets or phones

Was wondering if there is any way to backup movies to Android Tablets or Android Phones? If so how does one have to backup the movie and then transfer it to the Android Tablet or Phone? I figure you have to use a usb or something like that.

Originally posted by 0brian View Post
    Was wondering if there is any way to backup movies to Android Tablets or Android Phones? If so how does one have to backup the movie and then transfer it to the Android Tablet or Phone? I figure you have to use a usb or something like that.
    Hi 0brian
    I am guessing you can if you know what video and audio format they play.
    I play movies on my phone, but it is not an android and used a usb cable that came with the phone to transfer them on to it.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I have an HTC android and it plays .mp4 files without a problem. It also transfers files from my PC via a USB cable that came with it and also is used to charge the phone.

Comment

Almost any MP4 profile that uses AAC or MP3 audio will play on an Android phone. You can't use the phone as a Target location directly from DVDFab due to the slow write speed available. Write the files to a spot on your hard drive, then transfer them to the phone using a USB cable as suggested.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X