This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDfab Video Player

Has anyone tried to convert a movie that's 16:9 aspect ratio to the player? It appears that if you use the default settings on DVDfab for this player the picture is stretched top to bottom. I've messed around with it and have to change the aspect ratio from 800x312 to 650x312 in order for it to look more normal. Please let me know if you're having the same results. Thanks

Originally posted by llmackie View Post
    Has anyone tried to convert a movie that's 16:9 aspect ratio to the player? It appears that if you use the default settings on DVDfab for this player the picture is stretched top to bottom. I've messed around with it and have to change the aspect ratio from 800x312 to 650x312 in order for it to look more normal. Please let me know if you're having the same results. Thanks
    Actually, I believe the height is 334 not 312. I got confused with all the different sizes I tried.

Comment

DVDfab Video Player

What does everyone think of the new DVDfab Video Player?

Comment

I keep having a problem with the screen flashing/strobing all the time. Sometimes it will do it when it's unplugged from power and when I plug it in it will stop. And other times it will do it when it's plugged in and stop doing it when I unplug it...I'm guessing it has something to do with the battery. Please let me know if you've had a similar problem with it. Thanks

Comment

How many threads do you need to discuss the player?
          1 thread closed 2 threads merged .

Do not start another one.

Comment

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post
            How many threads do you need to discuss the player?
            1 thread closed 2 threads merged .

Do not start another one.
            I only started another one since you decided to close the first one. Why was the first one closed? Don't worry...this player is a total POS. It's going in the garbage where it belongs!

Comment

You were warned.

Comment

You may be overcharging the battery. With it unplugged from USB or wall power, go to "power" in settings and see what the voltage (orange line) reads. It should be around 4000-4100 when fully charged. The blue line (current draw) should be about 375 or so with some brief spikes to 700.

Don't debate with moderators, do what they say.

Originally posted by llmackie View Post
                I keep having a problem with the screen flashing/strobing all the time. Sometimes it will do it when it's unplugged from power and when I plug it in it will stop. And other times it will do it when it's plugged in and stop doing it when I unplug it...I'm guessing it has something to do with the battery. Please let me know if you've had a similar problem with it. Thanks
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                X