DVDFab MP3 Player won't Boot after 2 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Media Players DVDFab MP3 Player won't Boot after 2 days

I am a fan of the DVDFab software, and, was initially somewhat impressed with the MP3 Player I received earlier this month. However, after using it for a total of 2 days, it now refuses to boot.

The blue light comes on and the screen flashes a black screen then off repeatedly all while the blue light remains on. I have tried everything I can think of to "reset" it including removing the battery, plugging it into the computer, the power outlet and the TV all to no avail.

I would just return it; but, with the amount of time shipping would take, that is just not feasable? Any suggestions?
    Last edited by Unleashed; 01-24-2012, 03:11 AM.

Hi Unleashed
    You can try using the contact us link on the bottom of the page or sunny@dvdfab.com.
    They are celebrating their New Year so it may be at least a week before you hear from them.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Thanks. I'll give it a shot.

Comment

The office will reopen 28 January. Sunny will fix it for you.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X