30 days free?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Software 30 days free?

Your 30 day free trail you suppose to get when you try a new module is a joke! I started on May 6, 2012 on the Blu-ray ripper module, as soon as I used it! A pop-up came up saying I only had 18 days left!

So the 30 day free trail advertizment is actually false advertizement!

I recieved a e-mail back from FAB(don't want to hurt anyones job by giving up that persons name) stating the only way I can get the 30 day free trail is to install DVDFAB on another PC! I guess I would also have to re-buy my DVDFAB products also, as I understand it!

So If I wanted to try DVD ripper, as soon as I use it I wouldn't get the 30 days to try out the product!

This is very disturbing to me and even I'm not understanding something or you just get screwed out of the 30 day trail! Which as been discussed by all MOD's and Mr.Fang him self! Telling people you have 30 days to try it!

Things like if you didn't want that certain module, you had 30 days to try it out!, and other problems with certain cases where people were told you had 30 days to try it out!

Thats what I was doing, trying it out to see if I really wanted it or not!, but I only get 18 days! If I have alot of questions about the product, and use it, I'm "RUSHED" into making a bad decision or a good one!

Without proper time that is given(30 days) you really can't make a good valid Decision!

I hope you don't remove this post, this could hurt alot of people and there decision to make a right evalution of any of your products!

You need to relax a little.

The 30-day trial still works for a full 30 days. The software has been improved so that DVDFab can more easily remember if one of the options has been used. In some cases, it may happen that the About page will show "never been used" for an option that is currently in trial mode (like what you described). What you have remaining should be plenty of time to evaluate the BD Ripper option. If not, put it on another PC as suggested. You would not have to re-buy anything, you would just need to download a new key and re-register if you decide to purchase and want to change from trial to registered mode.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

@8855A

The free trial commences from the time that you first activate the module. You have done this (even inadvertently) by clicking on the module even though you have not run a process. This has always been the case.

@signals
      A far better solution would be to start the countdown clock when the first process is run but may not be worth the development effort.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

30 days free

Oh! I'm relaxed, its just when you say one thing and then change it, makes some people unhappy!

You said that it will still work for 30 days, but on my "about page" it states MAY 24th trail is over! Thats still short of 30(10 days)!

But, you honestly think 18 days is well enough time to try out any of your Modules? It might be for the very expirenced computer wizards!, but there's still alot of people out there that are not that smart!

I'm not saying that I'm stupid, I'm just saying when you say something you should stand behind what you preach!

No offence to anyone, and if I can't figure out what I need or don't need, then I guess 18 days just wasn't long enough for me!

Comment

30 days free

GREGIBOY, the first time I ever touch Blu-ray ripper was on the 6TH of MAY, and did use it!, and I'm still trying to decide which one I want to use, H*******E or Blu-ray ripper!

I will make due, I've put alot of time in the other product, which is free and wanted to use the full trail time on FAB's product to make a clear decision!

Didn't mean any harm to anyone or disrespect!

Comment

Hi 8855A
            Nobody changed anything, read what GregiBoy posted, so enough with this rant you will not be warned again.
            CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
            X