This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updates and support

How does the Mac version compare to the windows flavour of fab in relation to updates and support ?

Do fellow Fab for Mac users feel we're treated equally to windows users ?

I really love my Mac and where possible use it before my windows laptop but presently I'm left wondering if I'd have been better with the windows version of dvdfab.

It appears to me the windows version gets fix's first, more betas and the forum has a single Mac section for all mac related topics whilst the rest of the site is windows.

I don't wish for windows users to have less, but I do feel rather 2nd class as a Mac user with dvdfab 😓

Other users thoughts much appreciated.

Rod

I absolutely agree. I posted 2 days ago a problem with Ghost Protocol, but the DVDFAB support did not respond at all.
    It happened already before with a problem post. The guys at DVDFAB just ignored it, although we also paid for our Mac version software.
    Overall I'm happy with the software, and when I encounter a problem, I try then my Window version and mostly it works

Regards

Manfred

Comment

Thanks for sharing your view, I'm just dissapointed the Mac version doesn't appear to develop at the same rate as the windows one. It simply isn't as good as the windows software, which IMO is a poor situation. I don't feel the fab team are looking after us MAC users as we deserve.

Rod

Comment

This forum is not a soapbox for opinions, even in General Chat. If you have a problem with support, send an email to the main office in Beijing.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X