BB store closings and great buys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BB store closings and great buys

Some discussion on BB store closings and great previewed disk buys at their closing. In my area some have closed and few remain. Insider says all to close here by end of year. Where you can take advantage now especially for those bd's of some older movies that were transfered to blu ray is ask the store manager if you can buy that bd now. Even though their closing may be a ways off. If there is more than one copy ask a clerk to check for the disk with the least times out. As already pointed out in other posts you have to be careful and eyeball the disk, if it is finger prints, that can be cleaned easily. The store probably has a machine that will clean it or you can do it yourself. Some of these can be available for half the cost of new or even less. At a store near me the manager is more than willing to get some of these off shelf now. When they announce store closing many old dvd and bd's are in paper folders and are sometimes really beat up. This way you have a shot at a decent one for a great price for a little time spent at BB

The longer you wait the cheaper they get but the poorer the choices. The paper sleeve ones are discs that were part of the discs by mail program that for some reason they do not want any longer, but I had good luck with them. The Blu-rays in that category went for $1.49.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X