X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Media Players Making MKV with DVDFAB from Blu-ray

Found several posts and have received help on making MKV files ---

Here's what I am doing -- let me know -- if correct

1)I have been going ahead and doing an ISO Copy first ( may stop this if I am satisfied with these results )

2) Using Blu-ray ripper -- I select to MKV after selecting the ISO as the input

3) Under Title -- I select the longest one that --- !!! Also provides a Profile that I can use !!! ( see below )

4) Audio -- I select an English with AC-3/5.1 !!! as I can't use True-HD with my Media Player ( a 2011 Panasonic BD Player - with trhd - no sound)

5) Profile -- I need to use mkv.h264.ac3 -- ( Note -- I have to select a Title -that has this as an option ) -- I believe this is providing 1080P Video also ?

Anyway this seems too complex but its working for now -- any ideas -- clarifications ??

new Beta 8.1.8.7

This will probably change some options ---- maybe can use remux now ??

Comment

Try it.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Remux

Remux didn't work for me -no audio- had to use the PROFILE H264.AC3

So, I think that -- specifying a PROFILE of H264.AC3 is converting True-HD audio to AC3 which my player can handle..
        Last edited by cwcarson; 06-21-2012, 04:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X