This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ripvanwinkle1819 View Post
    Just think probably the cockroaches will be digging up our bones putting us in their museums.
    Those are real deep thoughts.
    "They say that dog is man's best friend, but they are wrong. Man is dog's best friend. But a dog that will lay down his life to protect his master is man's best friend and a dog that will turn and run at the threat of danger is no friend at all."

Comment

The day we die is the other kind of the end of the world,and this will be closer.

Comment

Just think probably the cockroaches will be digging up our bones putting us in their museums.
        Boy!! Roaches will be the only survival on the EOW. I read an article on the Tsunami in Thailand...a few years back. What happened was, hours before the Tsunami strike.... scientist discovered that roaches, beetles and worms were discovered on streets and homes, in large numbers. This phenomenon should not happen unless they sense that some is going to happen.

So we should listen to them...if you discover insects that normally do not normally appear, then you will know some thing big will happen.

We can run.....but we cannot hide!!!!
        U can run....but U cannot hide
        "I am the ONE & ONLY....You better remember that!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by maineman View Post
          I don't buy into the doom and gloom, end of the world predictions being touted in the media.
          If you look at some of the scholarly works done on ancient Maya science and religion, I think you'll find something entirely different.

The Maya spoke of a Cosmogenesis...a World Age shift.
          December 21, 2012 marks an end point of our world as we know it. Keep in mind that the Maya calendar doesn't just end on this date, but begins anew; the calendar is not linear, but cyclical.

This time is specific to a precessional cycle which only occurs every 25,800 years.
          This is a time when our solar system aligns with the center of our Milky Way Galaxy; the same galaxy which the Maya religion held to be the source of life.
          The real meaning of December 21, 2012 to the Maya, just may be a lot closer to concept of "the cyclic renewal of the earth and the spiritual unfoldment of humanity" than the doom and gloom, end of the world stuff.
          This is DEEP, beyond my understanding.

But I know that religion and science often has conflicting theories....really don't who to believe.

You noticed....End of the World will always happen in USA first. Maybe, it does not effect other countries. Or maybe it is Hollywood's creation..... (to scare people).

Comment

Originally posted by Sea Monster View Post
            Boy!! Roaches will be the only survival on the EOW. I read an article on the Tsunami in Thailand...a few years back. What happened was, hours before the Tsunami strike.... scientist discovered that roaches, beetles and worms were discovered on streets and homes, in large numbers. This phenomenon should not happen unless they sense that some is going to happen.

So we should listen to them...if you discover insects that normally do not normally appear, then you will know some thing big will happen.

We can run.....but we cannot hide!!!!
            Whats your take on all these lady bugs?
            What do you predict ?
            "They say that dog is man's best friend, but they are wrong. Man is dog's best friend. But a dog that will lay down his life to protect his master is man's best friend and a dog that will turn and run at the threat of danger is no friend at all."

Comment

Originally posted by magnum62 View Post
              Whats your take on all these lady bugs?
              What do you predict ?
              I cannot predict anything.....not supernatural, natural or whatever.....

If I could, I will be the richest Sea Monster alive. I would rule the world with my IRON- TENTICLES and I will command all mankind and nature.

All men & animals will bow down to me and worship me. I will be Kings of Kings and Lords of Lords...

I definitely have been watching too much movies....I should quit watching movies.....but what would I do without movies.

Even though, I have hundreds tenticles, I despises creature of more than 4 legs. Especially, Roches....Yuks!!!...Do you know Cockroaches can live for 2 weeks without their heads But they will die immediately if you pluck their hind legs
              Last edited by Sea Monster; 12-14-2009, 06:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sea Monster View Post
                I cannot predict anything.....not supernatural, natural or whatever.....

If I could, I will be the richest Sea Monster alive. I would rule the world with my IRON- TENTICLES and I will command all mankind and nature.

All men & animals will bow down to me and worship me. I will be Kings of Kings and Lords of Lords...

I definitely have been watching too much movies....I should quit watching movies.....but what would I do without movies.

Even though, I have hundreds tenticles, I despises creature of more than 4 legs. Especially, Roches....Yuks!!!...Do you know Cockroaches can live for 2 weeks without their heads But they will die immediately if you pluck their hind legs
                You would be the most slimmy of all slimies
                I don't think the world would be ready for you to rule..
                The USA might, but not the world lol.
                Come to think about it, you may have relatives in Washington.
                Last edited by magnum62; 12-15-2009, 05:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by magnum62 View Post
                  You would be the most slimmy of all slimies
                  I don't think the world would be ready for you to rule..
                  The USA might, but not the world lol.
                  Come to think about it, you may have relatives in Washington.
                  USA is one area I would not like to rule....I do not like REPULICANS...hahhahaha.

Slimmy...that is definitely, I am a SEA MONSTER...the only & only.

Chow

Comment

Did you know, that when America was first testing atomic bombs, when the radiantion had settled, the only thing alive was a cockroach. Amazing. Just think that these little walking bugs of goo! have been on this planet longer we as a species can recall.

Comment

Did you know, that when America was first testing atomic bombs, when the radiantion had settled, the only thing alive was a cockroach. Amazing. Just think that these little walking bugs of goo! have been on this planet longer we as a species can recall.
                      Ain't that COOL.....CockRoaches...ho how I wished I was one of them....

In some countries, Roches are delicacy. Would you eat them!!!

Comment

No way! Well If a plane went down on deserted Island and there was no food, I would have to way oin my options. LOL

Comment

No way! Well If a plane went down on deserted Island and there was no food, I would have to way oin my options. LOL
                          deserted Island you still have the fish in the water

Comment

Your right I didn't even think of it. Good one AGJ. Have you ever see Castaway with Tom Hanks. LOL I thought all I would need is a volleyball.

Comment

I would prefer a coconut then at least you have something to eat as a volleyball probably not taste good

Comment

Very True. Unless you found some fedex packages floating on shore!

Comment

Working...
                                X