Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those interested, I drew this picture here because of my friend kept talking about 2012 a few years ago. It's an Alien Face within the numbers of 2012. I posted it on this wallpaper website for free download so check it out! BTW, if anything happens in 2012 it's going to be slowly gradual over many years not immediate or sudden change. http://space.desktopnexus.com/wallpaper/92929/

Comment

Very Cool. I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
        deserted Island you still have the fish in the water
        You would also have the Sea Monsters for food
        I hear they are quite tasty.
        Run Forrest, i mean Sea Monster run.
        "They say that dog is man's best friend, but they are wrong. Man is dog's best friend. But a dog that will lay down his life to protect his master is man's best friend and a dog that will turn and run at the threat of danger is no friend at all."

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
          I would prefer a coconut then at least you have something to eat as a volleyball probably not taste good
          May have that rubbery texture.
          "They say that dog is man's best friend, but they are wrong. Man is dog's best friend. But a dog that will lay down his life to protect his master is man's best friend and a dog that will turn and run at the threat of danger is no friend at all."

Comment

Originally posted by ripvanwinkle1819 View Post
            Very True. Unless you found some fedex packages floating on shore!
            Yeah....and the dead pilot. That would be really nice. Don't bury the body, tear it up and BBQ it, marinate the dead body with coconut juice and you will have a yummy yummy human BBQ.

Try it..... MAMAMIYA!!!!

Forgot to add....to preserve the body....rub it with salt and sand, it should last you at least 4 days....the body might decompose, but the rate of decompose will be slower. Or at least you can get rid of the decomposed area and keep those that will last longer....like the hands and legs....
            Last edited by Sea Monster; 12-15-2009, 10:32 PM.
            U can run....but U cannot hide
            "I am the ONE & ONLY....You better remember that!!!"

Comment

its my sister birthday on 23/12!!

that would be funny she would be pissed off!

seriously guys its great to speculate about the end of the world but it could happen tomorrow, ya know? anytime, be ready and prepared for what may be coming...best to get underground and start shovelling. Play some fallout to prepare.

Comment

Originally posted by magnum62 View Post
                May have that rubbery texture.
                More like latex materials....
                U can run....but U cannot hide
                "I am the ONE & ONLY....You better remember that!!!"

Comment

Working...
                X