PC to Mac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PC to Mac

I switched from PC to Mac. At first was happy to see there is a Mac version. Was surprised that I have to pay full price to use Mac instead of Windows with a life membership with Windows.

I am not sure what the current policy is; but many software titles have fees for the mac versions. After all, they have their own development costs. Contact mona@dvdfab.com by email and see if she can help you. Include your registered email address in the email to speed things up.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

If you want, you can get a copy of windows 7 and install it on your mac with bootcamp, I have been using my mac book pro for about 4 years this way and no problems at all. ( except I can't install this version 9 as a paid user.) But that's a story for another time!
      If you have a newer mac that came with mountain lion as a start up disk, you may have to use fusion rather than bootcamp.
      Good luck
      Cyberlarry 2001

Comment

Working...
      X