This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anything Else Fab9 - So Funny

It just occurred to me. This thing about Fab9 connecting to the internet.

What we have here is software that is designed to violate copyright and designed to be used for pirating videos (technically speaking).

The manufacturers of this software have taken steps to prevent there own software from being pirated.

hahahahahahahaha!

You are wrong, on so many counts. DVDFab enables users to exercise the Fair Use rights that the studios would like to take away. There are costs to maintain DVDfab and develop new features that users request. Should these be free? Surely you do not really believe this.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

It's legal to make you own copies for personal use in some countries. So?

Comment

Oh well, I don't expect everybody to share my sense of humor.

But when you find out you no longer can use a product when you want to after you've paying big money for several lifetime licenses you have to laugh. So much for Fair Use policies, applies to some not to others.

hahaha so sad

Comment

Nothing is preventing you from using the product except your own paranoid delusions of "spyware". What is being prevented is unlawfully reselling or distributing keys to the product.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Not necessarily true

Many of us live out in the "boonies", and don't have continuous Internet service, but rely on dial-up.

Forcing you have an active internet connection for license code checking at startup forces the system to dial the internet just to check the licence code EVERY TIME you start the program.

I had downloaded the V9 trial version, but have since removed it, and re-installed V8.

Comment

This thread is going to be closed, you should express your problem in the General Questions forum.

Comment

Working...
              X