No announcement yet.

Can't say anthing bad about FAB!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anything Else Can't say anthing bad about FAB!

I see some things can be said about aproduct, good things, and will always be posted, but when something comes up about what a product that it really can't do, the post seems to disappear, even if the comit was a small thing the product couldn't do!

Not all products are as even close to DVDFAB in any manner, but even the best product (DVDFAB) has a few small things it can't do!, but I tryed to help out a member on a question, very small nothing big, but the post was with held from the fourm!

THe problem is so small it doesn't even make a differance unless you have a few very, very, old blu-rays! I don't meen any disrespect to FAB are anyone else! It just would be nice to know and would save some people some time and trouble trying to convert these movies! This has been aproblem with FAB since it first started!, and has never been addressed, except that it want work!

I can only agree with you, 8855A and add my support.

The same thing has happened to me on innumerable occasions.

Did you not know that Fab is perfect and has no shortcomings?
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I do Know!

Comment

Hi 8855A
        What post are you talking about, I have not seen it?
        The only way that I will delete a post is that if it violates the forum rules, and some members think they can say and do whatever they want.
        I for one, will not put up with it, and they will be banned from using this forum.
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

It was a post about the handling of LPCM tracks by Blu-Ray Ripper which Fab is not great at and it was not a rant or anything remotely like it....

He was just trying to assist the OP with his own experiences.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
            It was a post about the handling of LPCM tracks by Blu-Ray Ripper which Fab is not great at and it was not a rant or anything remotely like it....

He was just trying to assist the OP with his own experiences.
            Hi GregiBoy
            I did not see the post nor did I delete it, but I will look for it.
            I will never delete a post in which a member is trying to help another, even if Fab lacks the ability to do what the member is try to achieve or can not do.
            Thanks
            CBR929

Edit: Is this it http://forum.dvdfab.com/showpost.php...&postcount=563 post #563 in this thread http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.p...982#post131982
            Last edited by CBR929; 01-16-2013, 01:33 AM. Reason: Edit
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

It appears no one has deleted anything. Look before you leap before starting a false thread next time.

We all know DVDFab is not perfect, no software is. Just follow the rules here and you will be fine.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Just came back and seen this! I was just telling another poster that the Aios had set-up for LPCM, but I never use it because DVDFAB can't handle LPCM Audio tracks!

Told her that all my Blu-rays with LPCM Audio would crash all the time, that you had to use whatever Audio Track that was also with the LPCM! I thought everyone new FAB can't work with Blu-ray LPCM Audio Tracks!

What I posted just wasn't posted for about a day! I just came back today and seen it! Didn't meen to start an uproar over something so little!

The whole thing was about the AIOS Media Player!

Comment

Hi 8855A
                  I understand what your saying, but signals said it best.
                  Originally posted by signals View Post
                  We all know DVDFab is not perfect, no software is.

Hopefully Fab can get all these issues ironed out.
                  CBR929

Comment

CBR929,

"True that!" I haven't seen any Blu-rays with LPCM Audio since they first came out! "Ratatouille" was one of Sony's first Blu-rays with LPCM, that was even before "CINAVINA" was ever around or thaught of! I've got only 2 Blu-rays with LPCM Audio on them, and I've got over 100 Blu's!

I really don't understand why they put a set-up for LPCM on the AIOS anyway! Why would you want to use it with all the new HD Audio! I just hope they keep Media Players "CINVINA" free! Sony tryed to break everyones back with the crap! Now maybe the Media Community can break Sony's back for a while!

Have to say though my Sony BDP-S1, first one they ever made is still kicking (2004) Last up-date was April 2012 still free from infection!
                    Last edited by 8855A; 01-17-2013, 05:34 AM. Reason: INFO

Comment

Working...
                    X