Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

w!DVDFab 9.0.2.3 Qt Beta is out (January 25, 2013)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

w!DVDFab 9.0.2.3 Qt Beta is out (January 25, 2013)

New!DVDFab 9.0.2.3 Qt Beta is out

New!DVDFab 9.0.2.3 Qt Beta is out (January 25, 2013)

New: Updated language files.
    New: Some minor changes and improvements.
    New: Added support to create menu and other features for Blu-ray Creator.
    New: Improved PathPlayer to support some special discs.
    Fix: A problem that cannot save the setting of "Default output type" in Common Settings dialog.
    Fix: A problem that cannot update summary info in certain cases.
    Fix: A crash problem when clicking "Save" button of profile editor in certain cases.
    Fix: A freeze problem when copying Blu-ray 3D disc with external subtitle in certain cases.
    Fix: A problem that response is slow when navigating form Main Movie to Full Disc mode with Blu-ray folder source.
    Fix: A problem that cannot convert using ipod.audio.mp3 profile in DVD Ripper.
    Fix: A problem that cannot enable deinterlacing in DVD Ripper.
    Fix: A problem that no Base View info in Blu-ray 3D Ripper.
    Fix: A freeze problem when customizing source aspect ratio in certain cases.
    Fix: A crash problem clicking the "OK" button in advanced settings page in certain cases.
    Fix: An A/V sync problem when converting m4v/mp4/m2ts files to DVD9 in certain cases.
    Fix: A 504 problem when converting mkv files to Blu-ray with CUDA encoder in Blu-ray Creator.
    Fix: A wrong default audio channel problem in Video Converter.
    Fix: A crash problem when selecting "Customized size" on Video Effect dialog in Video Converter.

Would somebody please update the post it is 2013 not 2012 for the beta I already got bombarded for coping and pasting the news on another forum.
    Last edited by 90312; 01-26-2013, 03:09 AM.

Done!
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

XX14
      If you find something wrong in an official post, just send a PM to me or one of the mods. My friend Potti must be on the Chinese lunar calendar.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        My friend Potti must be on the Chinese lunar calendar.
        As long as he is not using the Chinese Pregnancy Calendar when he delivers the new babies of DVDFab.

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
          Done!
          Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
            XX14
            If you find something wrong in an official post, just send a PM to me or one of the mods. My friend Potti must be on the Chinese lunar calendar.
            I shall do that Signals No problem.

Comment

Working...
            X