Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anything Else Kindle Fire HD

Hi,

Is there anyone here that can help me with my Post that I made afew days ago,
    Post 55!!

In regards to duplicating my problem and help me correct it I'd be very thankful.

PLease read all of my post and replys.

Ty Hagd
    apollo13

9.0.3.9 is not going to work until they fix the audio bug, it makes 6 channel audio no matter how it's set. 8.2.2.8 will make a 2 channel file for the Kindle for you until then.

By the way I have a PSP and Fab is making 5.1 6 channel audio for it too and they will not play either. I use other software to make files for it with 2 channel audio and they are both hunky and dory! Play fine. I checked most all other mp4 profiles and they are all broken!!
    Last edited by 90312; 05-13-2013, 12:41 AM.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

hi answer me this plz,
      by fixing audio will it also fix the no video problem?

ty

Comment

For goodness sake, just try it.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

doing it now

Comment

It won't work using DVDFab 9.0.3.9, I reported the bug it has been acknowledged and it's on their to do list.

I don't know about the Kindle HD but most hand held devices won't play the file at all if the audio is wrong.
            Last edited by 90312; 05-13-2013, 03:11 PM.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi,
              Ty Gregiboy, I did not even think about using 8.2.2.8 because the The the Kindle Fire HD was the format in question. the 9.0.3.9 showed that it would do that format, while the 8.2.2.8 did not! to make along story short, it did work great. the problem does same to be in 9.0.3.9.
              tyvm, looking forward to an update.

Hagd,

Comment

ty both for the help.

Comment

hi,
                  90312 guess I live in the wrong state. I Live in Kansas not in Missouri the (Show me State)

LOL

Comment

I've been learning to love Kansas lately!!

Albert Einstein

Comment

Post problems like this in the Ripper support forum in the future, lucky anyone saw it here in General Chat.
                      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                      X