New Registration delays?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Registration delays?

I have a neighbor who is leaving for vacation tomorrow morning with their kids and I was over talking to them and noticed they had all their DVD packed up with their laptops. I told them about DVDFab so they just purchased it. However they are not receiving the email with their password. they received the email with the key but I can figure out how to get out of the "trial version". Can anyone point me in the right direction to help them? They would like to copy their DVD before they leave and get the movies on their tablets before they go. Thanks in advance.

The "Trial" version has full capabilities for 30 days so just use it if the keys are not available.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Sounds like they need to click the Create Account link under Members on the DVDFab website, then register DVDFab v9 with the same username and password. They will have a busy night.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Sounds like the old saying "A lack of planning on your part does not constitute a crisis on mine!" is appropriate...
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
        X