New User Introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New User Introduction

Hi all! After looking at other software suites to backup my collection I have purchased a lifetime for DVDFab. I have been reading the forums here for some time to see what issues people are having and how they are resolved by the staff.

I must say that the support here seems to be excellent. Rarely does an issue go unresolved or go unanswered at the least. This is in my mind a great piece of software and I appreciate the work that goes into it.

Welcome to the forum MonkeyBiz!
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyBiz View Post
      Hi all! After looking at other software suites to backup my collection I have purchased a lifetime for DVDFab. I have been reading the forums here for some time to see what issues people are having and how they are resolved by the staff.

I must say that the support here seems to be excellent. Rarely does an issue go unresolved or go unanswered at the least. This is in my mind a great piece of software and I appreciate the work that goes into it.
      Hiya MonkeyBiz

Comment

Welcome MBiz
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyBiz View Post

I agree. I've picked up a lot of good info here. I've always received fast answers to issues, either at the forum or an e-mail.

I also looked around before choosing DVDFab. I tried a couple of trial versions but I like this interface the best of the ones I tried earlier.

Comment

Working...
          X