Hi Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anything Else Hi Everyone

Hey DvdFab Crew, Moderators, and Fellow Members.

Love the site location. I am glad DvdFab still lives on. I know as a member I do not post that much. Just wanted to express my apreciation to The DVDFAB crew for giving us a great product and continued support moving forward.

Regards Ripvanwinkle1819

Hey Rip
    Nice to see you around again, how did you ever make out with the cleaning of your laptop, hope everything went fine.
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Hi Rip, glad to see you found it! The Staff will appreciate the kind words, as do all of us forum minions.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        Hi Rip, glad to see you found it! The Staff will appreciate the kind words, as do all of us forum minions.
        Signals driving, 90312 and I riding shotgun...
        Attached Files
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

Love the capture, but you and 90312 are in great danger if I am driving!
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi guys sorry for the late reply,

Have been a busy beaver with work and an ex wife

Just an update on my laptop for CBR929. I finally sent my laptop to the artic weather center where I do all my back ups. No fear of overheating. No just kidding. I followed a video I found and took apart the laptop and cleaned it out. I had gremlins hiding in there from the 80's. Everything went well for a while until I installed mcafee antivirus the BSOD creeped into my life. So i backed up what I needed and did a clean sweep. So far laptop is working great. Faster than superman. Certainly is nice to have back what I paid for. Right no I have just emailed the boys over at DVDFAB for a key resend. I can't access my old email account so I have given them the goods and hopefully I will here back soon.

Sure hope you guys aren't driving a monster truck..........

regards rip

Comment

Hey rip you can go here, sign in and download any or all of your keys yourself - no waiting! http://www.dvdfab.cn/member.htm
              How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
              Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi Rip

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
                  Hey rip you can go here, sign in and download any or all of your keys yourself - no waiting! http://www.dvdfab.cn/member.htm
                  Yes I tried that but here is my problem. Now when I login into the member centre it tells me I have not purchased anything. Very strange. I wanted my key resent but it will be sent to my old email address, which I can't access anymore.
                  So I tried to change my email address and a confirmation email is sent to my old email address. I am hoping admin can pass the word on up the chain if you can.

Regards rip

Comment

email mona@dvdfab she can help you get it sorted. It may be Anny I forget one of them will help you.
                    Last edited by 90312; 10-15-2014, 10:29 PM.
                    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                    Albert Einstein

Comment

Hey Rip glad to see you around.
                      As my friend said e-mail mona she will help.
                      CBR929

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
                        email mona@dvdfab she can help you get it sorted. It may be Anny I forget one of them will help you.
                        Thanks Guys. I just checked my email again and Anny fixed everything. Problem is her email ended up in my junk file.

p.s at CBR929 I hope you are still riding your Honda. I just picked up a 2013 Ducati Monster 696. nothing to fancy but fits my level of riding. I have my maiden voyage this Saturday. I am thinking of changing my handle to RIP696 I know its a midlife crisis thing.....

Comment

Still got it!
                          Be careful on your voyage this Saturday, put on a few miles for me.
                          CBR929

Comment

Working...
                          X