Download From Another Country

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Software Download From Another Country

I have a file that I need to download, but need to show an IP from another country. What should a google to be able to do this.

General Chat here.

If you google "private VPN" it will turn up more than you can read. Some of the free ones don't work very well (the IP is transparent).
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts

Comment

Thanks Signals, will start a search to see if I can find a good one to use.

Comment

Help

I am like Ozzie above. I have an Amsterdam IP address, but I am still getting another countries version of the software that I wish to download.

Comment

Many of the free ones don't work well (transparent) or are full of spammers. I have heard that the service at www.hidemyass.com is good. I believe it is based in Europe but with servers worldwide. Disclaimer: You should not use these services to try to trick the download servers.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts

Comment

I have found that using the TOR browser effectively places me somewhere other than where I actually am. It can also tell you where your IP appears to be.

Comment

Working...
            X