RK9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RK9

Have issue with DeVinci Code and sub-picture. Trying to put on my server and when ripping does not pickup the sub-picture so when you view the movie and the actors are speaking Latin and Italian there is no subtitle in English. This movie has lots of foreign language used and need to be able to understand what they are saying to get the understanding of the movie.

Does anyone have any suggestions. I have been trying eveything since I bought the movie.

Please post in the correct forum next time, either DVD Copy/Ripper or Blu-ray Copy/Ripper, from your post we have no idea which type of disc you have. Supply the information and we will be able to help you.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Please post in the correct forum next time, either DVD Copy/Ripper or Blu-ray Copy/Ripper, from your post we have no idea which type of disc you have. Supply the information and we will be able to help you.
      Signals, it was the chaps first post! Could you not point him in the right directions as to where to post his question, rather than jump down his throat...!

I've also previously yonks ago put stuff in the wrong place and was forgiven. I was a previous member years ago but somehow dropped off the radar with lots of posts with good old yourself and Maineman.

Baz

patientiam esse virtutem
      Last edited by Barry White; 05-09-2015, 05:12 PM. Reason: Adding

Comment

I remember you well Baz, but you must remember that was a different time and place. This forum is carefully designed so that we don't have to play 20 questions with every poster. The forums and thread prefixes tell us which module a user has a problem or question about and which version of DVDFab is being used. It saves time for the staff here in the forum and at DVDFab with the result being that more users get help sooner. I don't think I was harsh with RK9 at all.

We also generally don't debate our policies in this part of the forum, if you disagree with something here, send a PM to the staff member involved. I am sure RK9 can speak up for himself if he feels wronged.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

It would also useful to have a topic title that describes the content of the post. Not the forum members name
          I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY
          I've been testing hardware media playback devices and software A/V encoders and decoders since 2001 | My Network Layout and A/V Gear

Comment

Working...
          X