X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cinavia protection

Hi.

What the dvdfab passkey do with cinavia protection?

As it describe at the dvdfab passkey home page it's remove all protection from bluray movies but i don't see anywhere anything about cinavia protection.

So what is happening with THAT protection any most bluray movies has.

A lot of thanks for your time and your answers.

right now, nothing can remove cinavia not without destroying the audio.
    just play your movies on an older bluray player or put them on some kind of
    media player.

Comment

Originally posted by fits79 View Post
      ...So what is happening with THAT protection any most bluray movies has.
      Actually, very few Blu-ray disc's carry Cinavia audio watermark protection. Please refer to the following Cinavia Protection Disc List.

Cheers
      I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY
      I've been testing hardware media playback devices and software A/V encoders and decoders since 2001 | My Network Layout and A/V Gear

Comment

And other bluray movies what protection does it has?

And it was tougher than cinavia or not?

Comment

Originally posted by fits79 View Post
          And other bluray movies what protection does it has?

And it was tougher than cinavia or not?
          Given that Cinavia has been around for 'five years' and nobody has managed to find a reliable way of removing the audio watermark without destroying the audio stream, then yes, as a form of copy protection, Cinavia is proving to be far more difficult to 'crack'.

I really think this topic can be closed now...
          I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY
          I've been testing hardware media playback devices and software A/V encoders and decoders since 2001 | My Network Layout and A/V Gear

Comment

I agree SMD, nothing new to be said that has not been already, repeatedly.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
            X