Lifetime Licences no longer working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lifetime Licences no longer working

6 years ago I purchased lifetime licences for DVD copy and what then was called DVD to Mobile (allowed rips from DVDs to various formate e.,g. .avi .mkv).

Upated my DVDfab this morning as usual and a message came up to activate, it asked for my e-mail address and password, which I entered. it didn't recognise the password, so I asked for a new one.

I then logged on to the member centre only to find that there are no purchased products in my order list?

I have reported this, but is there some kind of bug, or have you guys lost member data?

I've been through exactly the same. It was working fine this morning and then like you it asked for my password etc. Someone on the German forum has had the same issue and someone else replied to say that they had it too.

Comment

I have exactly the same problem. Password works fine on the members area, but no products are showing. Unable to access the software with the same password and all features are showing as trial.

Comment

Yeah me too. Have sent support an email and will await an update

Comment

It is same for me.
          I purchased All-In-One(lifetime) October this year.
          I used Fab about 10 hours ago without problem, but now Fab request activate. So input mail-address and passwaord, but Fab says incorrect.

Comment

Exactly same here. JPN.

and my order lists are gone.

please check and fix it.

Thank you.

Comment

Same problem here in the UK ... annoying as I have loads to do !

Problem only existed after upgrading to latest version

Comment

Same here, i ripped a dvd this morning at 9.30am now (1.12pm) it is not working.

Comment

I was never happy when they changed from using a software key to checking your licence each time you start the program.

Comment

I'm glad I'm not the only one, I was a bit concerned, because I could find no mention of it. Hopefully it will get fixed faster.

Luckily I still had all my original order numbers from 6 years ago and have sent this information to them.

Comment

Same here, i ripped a dvd this morning, now it is not working.
                      Give Peace a Chance. (John Lennon)

Comment

Lifetime DVDfab

hi,

I'm having same problem,
                        asking for password and says (trial user).
                        I am also a paid (Lifetime User)!!

Hagd
                        apollo13

Comment

One of you please post a log from v9.2.1.8.
                          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Sme here , perhaps someone in Beijing has pressed the wrong button?
                            Very irritating when you have shelled out a lot of money for the darn thing.

Comment

I've just opened the log folder and there are a few logs in there. Which one do you need?

Comment

Working...
                              X