Couple of quick questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple of quick questions

1): I see you no longer allow Yahoo.com emails .. I take it that is only for new signups and I will still get forum notifications to my Yahoo email that was used when I signed up.

2): I have lifetime license for regular DVDFAB (no need for BluRay)
    Will my license be good when V10 finally comes out if I decide to try it or use it ? Will V10 work on Windows XP or only on Win 7 / 8 / 10 ?

Thank you

Originally posted by 85rx7 View Post
    1): I see you no longer allow Yahoo.com emails .. I take it that is only for new signups and I will still get forum notifications to my Yahoo email that was used when I signed up.
    Signals, the forum admin, will be the one that can answer this question for you.

Will my license be good when V10 finally comes out if I decide to try it or use it ? Will V10 work on Windows XP or only on Win 7 / 8 / 10 ?
    Any modules with unexpired licenses that you have for DVDFab 9 will work with DVDFab 10 at no extra cost. Since you have a lifetime license you will be good to go. Now, if DVDFab 10 comes out with new features or modules you may have to pay for those. But anything you currently have in DVDFab 9 you will also have in DVDFab 10.

DVDFab 10 will work with Windows 7/8/10. As far as Windows XP support... Please check out this thread: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=29595

Comment

I just saw that thread about XP ... not too big a deal as I don't use DVDFAB that often. And when I eventually update to a better desktop computer with an I7 and many GB of ram then ripping dvds will be real quick and easy. As to new features in V10 we will see what they are and if we need to pay for them (right now BluRay is extra, but I do not need that feature)

Comment

Just keep in mind that the limiting factor is the read/write speed of the DVD drive when making a backup disc.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Correct, you are good.

Sorry, no XP support in v10. It is a free upgrade for any existing licensee.

Thank you
          You are welcome
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X