dvdfab decrypter free download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dvdfab decrypter free download

I downloaded the free version of fab but i cant get it to work for me. it will say after a disc is put in your trial version is over. the free fab decrypter says activated. Could anyone give me hand. thank you in advnce

It won't work with a newer disk it's at least a month behind you can try disconnecting the internet to see if it will work without using the server but it will only work on older disks.Get the paid version if you want full access with the coupon on the front fab page it really doesn't cost that much.

Comment

Thanks 3dman7 for your quick response. I'm a senior and don't do a lot of back up though i should.

Comment

why pay?

sorry... i am using dvdfab for hard disk copies, and i only want to use the HD Decrypter... why must i pay for the full version? whats the meaning of "activated" then?
        thank you

Comment

Originally posted by fox_ak View Post
          sorry... i am using dvdfab for hard disk copies, and i only want to use the HD Decrypter... why must i pay for the full version? whats the meaning of "activated" then?
          thank you
          See here - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=879

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
            if i understand the post.... it means that i can use HD after 30-60 days from the initial registered version?
            If yes that means also that i mustnt update the version or i must wait another 30-60 days?

Sorry that my english are poor....

Comment

Originally posted by fox_ak View Post
              if i understand the post.... it means that i can use HD after 30-60 days from the initial registered version?
              If yes that means also that i mustnt update the version or i must wait another 30-60 days?

Sorry that my english are poor....
              Decryption updates for new release movies will be available 30 to 60
              After the the paid/ registered version.

Comment

fab decrypter

I purchased fab dvd decrypter, it's affordable excellent product. I would like to thank Mona for all her great help.
                Doug

Comment

(maybe in the wrong thread)
                  If i purchace decrypter and i have a problem with my pc (i had a serious one lately and i bought a new one!) will i be able to use my activation codes again?l

Comment

Yes, but not unlimited number of times or repeatedly in a short time frame. If necessary you can contact the Support staff in Beijing from the DVDFab website. If this ability is abused, the license will be blacklisted. Many of the ebay listings for DVDFab have blacklisted licenses (or soon will).
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                    X