This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

La La Land

DVDFab shows 00416.mpls as the correct main movie playlist but it's not. It has the wrong segment mapping. 00912.mpls is the correct playlist and has the correct segment mapping. However, for some reason, it only shows this playlist as 10 seconds long for 00912.mpls. Is there any way to manually correct this? I attached a BDINFO log truncated for just the 2 playlists.
    Attached Files

I have experienced the same issue. This only happens with the Blu-Ray disc and not the DVD disc.

Comment

I need some files to help check the issue.
      I send PM to you please check it.
      User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
      For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
      For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
      For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Originally posted by Dora View Post
        I need some files to help check the issue.
        I send PM to you please check it.
        I have uploaded the files requested.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner88 View Post
          I have uploaded the files requested.
          Any update on a resolution for copying/ripping La La Land?

Comment

The office has been closed for an official holiday, please be patient. Also, you posted in the wrong forum. This one is for discussing anything that has nothing to do with movies or DVDFab. This should have gone in Blu-ray Copy forum.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Wilson from staff posted this test version in the other topic for this movie let him know here if it works for you.
              Both la la land topics belong in the blu ray topic maybe a mod. would like to combine them and move them.

Last edited by 3dman; 05-03-2017, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Please quit replying to DVDFab questions in this thread, send them to General Questions.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                X